PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Yamato’s Promotional Special
Yamato Izakaya (“Yamato”) is the organiser of this promotion as described below (“Promotion”):
- Promotion details:
- By participating in the Promotion, the customer agrees to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other discounts, promotion, vouchers and/or membership privileges unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion is valid for dine-in only and is subject to availability.
- Yamato reserves the right to substitute items in the Promotion should there be any unforeseen circumstances where items run out of stock.
- All visuals used in promotional collaterals are strictly for illustration purposes only.
- Prior reservations are highly recommended and subject to availability.
- Promotion is subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- For further enquiries or clarifications needed, please clarify with the restaurant or email email@example.com before time of purchase.
- Promotion Period
The Promotion Period is from 9 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Modification to the Terms and Condition
- Yamato reserves all rights in relation to this Promotion, including but not limited to:
- the right to revise, alter or delete in whole or in part any terms and conditions at any time without prior notice; and
- the right to postpone, temporarily halt, or terminate this Promotion, or adjust the structure of this Promotion, including the promotional items, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Yamato has the right to final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of Yamato is final and binding. Customers shall not commence any legal or other proceedings in any court or tribunal in any jurisdiction in respect of any such dispute.
Made with love, sashimi, and unagi by The Yamato Group